› Forums › Herpes Questions › Unprotected oral sex for 2-3 mins very anxious
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Terri Warren.
April 26, 2022 at 12:35 pm #77266
Hi Terri, i’m a male. my story basically is: i received 2-3 mins of unprotected oral sex from a SW. when i realised how stupid that is i stopped and then we had about maybe 3 minutes of protected sex in her vagina. I’ve been extremely anxious ever since and ive been struggling a lot with this constantly researching. I didn’t see any visible sores or anything like that on her mouth or her vagina but it was somewhat dark. this was on the 20th April. Its been 6 days since then and I haven’t noticed any major symptoms. and i’ve never had any cold sores or anything of the sort
1. I found some tiny pin sized shiny spots on my shaft the next day near my glans they were somewhat red, but have stayed the same size and it was pretty early after the exposure. Is this something of concern?
2. My main question is that with such minimal direct contact (2 minutes unprotected oral) in just a 1 time exposure, is my worry justified? my GP said that it shouldnt be too worrying but my anxiety is killing me. i know theres no specific odds for g-HSV1 but is it unlikely with such a limited exposure?
3. I’ve also noticed some circular structures (which i was worried are blisters) on my shaft but i think they may just be my skin folds when i stretch them. They don’t hurt to press at all Am i right to think that a typical herpies lesion would develop from redness -> pain -> pimple formation -> blister because i havent experiences any redness, pain or pimples yet
4. today on the 26th (6 days later) half way through the day i had a pain in my lower thigh when i walked this also moved down to my calf later in the day . Ive read that ‘nerve pain’ is common but ive heard it described as stinging or burning with sensitive skin, mine feels like a pulled muscle or strain that only hurts when the leg is in a certain position. I also noticed lower-middle back pain could this be the start of first OB?
i’m worried that im asymptomatic, but have read that primary outbreaks are usually quite obvio
April 26, 2022 at 12:40 pm #77267
sorry correction 3. I’ve also noticed some circular structures (which i was worried looked like blisters)****
April 26, 2022 at 12:40 pm #77268
is meant to be looked like ulcers^^
May 3, 2022 at 5:20 pm #77321Terri WarrenKeymaster
If you really have ulcerations on the penis, that is concerning. Did you have someone look at those? Are they really ulcerations?
You must register to ask your own question or be logged in to reply to this question.