Ok, thanks. I discussed this with my partner & he suggests we wait until he gets his test results because he may get low # too, which may indicate that there’s a chance of a false positive for him too. In the meantime I’ll call my Dr and let her know what I’ve found out about the chance of a false positive. Thanks for all the info. I’ll post again when we’re ready to move forward.