Because of all the conflicting information out there, I thought the best thing to do was assume that I am positive for HSV2 and act accordingly. I’m concerned with the ambiguity of the test results of someone with my index level and minimal or no symptoms.
Do you think I could get a definitive answer with the Western Blot or if I take the same test again through Lab Corp as the heath provider suggested?
How long should I wait to take the Western Blot, given my situation? I appreciate your insight.