I have major OCD when it comes to health. Yes my family does carry the virus and I love them and don’t seem them as dirty in anyway. I apologize if it came off that way.
1. Are you saying my index values from the first test to now all could just be missed positives? Or because the recent test jumping so high?
2. What are the chances I got it from this past encounter?
3. Is it normal for index values to jump up and down like mine?
4. If you are saying I might have been positive all along, I’ve never had an outbreak… Even as a kid my brother would have them and my family would just say not to touch them.
5. Could a test miss my infection that many times from the beginning?
6. How concerned should I be about the index going from .3 to .78 (although it was a .53 in the past)
7. Every time I have a itch tingle or redness from this scare I run to the doctor and they all think I’m crazy. Do you really think I have had HSV1 all this time (Since last December and they missed it?)
8. I’m not concerned about HSV2 because he tested negative for that. Same with my ex partner we were together 5 years. I believe he had been positive with HSV1 although he never confirmed. (Said he may of had cold sores as a kid but couldn’t remember)
9. Honestly this phobia has controlled my life for the past year. Ruined friendships, relationships, and depression. Honestly if I have been positive all along I may be able to move on.
You have no idea how much I appreciate your help in this journey. What you do is amazing.