I’m not sure if I have a question left, please let me know.
I decided to go ahead and order a Western Blot kit. I just need the peace of mind.
Since I have gotten the Western Blot through you before I do still have the requisition paperwork in my email from you. Do I still need to book another consult?
Also, do you k ow what the percentage is for people to show symptoms with first infection since most people do get symptoms?