thank you Terri….you are correct; just purchased 3 additional ones.
my primary infection or at least what I think was my primary oral hsv1 consisted of swollen lips after 45 minutes of passionate kissing with partner 1 ( never had any kind of sex with him). I suspect the swelling was from the make out session but either way I had 3 tiny mosquito type bumps on my loser lip, no fluid at all….same colour as my lip…dr didn’t swab….gave me valtrex and antihistamine and it went away within 36 hours took both meds….had numbness tip of tongue, tip of roof of mouth, tip of chin…minor for 4 days then went away…went to dr w numbness (different one) after day 4, she saw nothing in my mouth, assumed issue was from kissing
that evening on day 4 of suspected primary oral hsv1, partner 2 kissed me and performed oral sex on me, I performed oral sex on him as well. the hsv status of both of these partners is u known even to this day.
next day and for 5 days later felt extremely tired minor lymph nose swelling and that’s it
on day 13 from oral sex encounter, was having intercourse with partner 2 and that’s when I had my suspected genital primary hsv 1 infection (please see above for details)
ugh ok questions
1) does that sound like a primary oral ob?
2) if it was, it must mean the virus was In my saliva and partner 2 went down on me after kissing me and transferred virus….is it possible for iris to be I saliva with no sores?
3) I have never had a typical cold sore never had a positive swab orally
4) I just have numbness I chin and along to ear sometimes on cheeks and nose but no lesions…sometimes red areas but I also have eczema
5) is 13 days too long for primary ghsv1 from exposure?
6) is it possible to have no lesions In primary ghsv1 and just have clear discharge watery and swollen vagina?
7) in primary ghsv1, dr checked internally and externally at time I experienced pain and swelling and discharge and saw nothing on day 1 and day 3, could lesions internally appear on day 4 from onset of primary, not from exposure? is that too long to get lesions from primary
8) in your opinion, partner 2 who kissed me and performed oral sex on me and apparently rubbed the virus from my saliva into my vagina….does it make sense he would never contract it orally? he never had any kind of ob and if the same activity gave me ghsv1, wouldn’t it give him oral hsv1….I am trying to figure out of he was the giver.
9) I understand it is possible he didn’t get ghsv1 from my primary bc mens penis have thicker skin and perhaps be also didn’t get ghsv1 from oral sex from my primary oral hsv1, but wouldn’t it be easy for him to catch it orally? the same activity gave it to me genitally wouldn’t it give it to him orally unless he had it already?
anyway I don’t know if you can follow my rationale..::I really don’t blame him if he infected me….it happens…he didn’t know….consequence of having sex….I just find it perplexing and I just want to know the odds
10) final question, all my genital sores were never considered herpes by many dr and all swabbed negative but I had prodome and excruciating nerve pain in vaginql and anal area along with legs etc …one lesion I experienced a quick 3 sec tingle before appearing of which was In perenium area dr saw said looked like 2 tiny circular non herpetic lesions like barbell looking with thick white jelly like fluid. swabbed negative within 24 hours of appearing
does this sound like a herpes sore
11) other ones were about same area but were 3 white filled lesions with no red base on perenium area dr didn’t think was herpes at all swabbed negative
does this sound like herpes
12) what exactly do atypical herpes sores look like
ordering the pcr take home swabs tomorrow
thank u kindly