› Forums › Herpes Questions › timeline conflicts with outbreak › Reply To: timeline conflicts with outbreak
1. It does sound like genital herpes to me but the timing is a bit weird. Did that person give you oral sex? Have you ever had a cold sore on your lip?
2. No, but it is possible to not have symptoms with a first infection but to have it later, though more unusual.
3. Remember that viral shedding does not happen from the buttocks and that is what sits on a toilet seat, not the labia which is where shedding might happen. Most of us do not drag our labia over the toilet seat as we leave 😉
4. No, I don’t think so. And skip the IgM for heavens sake. Only do IgG.
5. Not really without a little more information about the sexual contact.
6. IgG antibody for HSV 1 and 2.
Did anyone diagnose a genital wart from the cauliflower looking thing?