1) No, we did not have oral sex just vaginal. Yes I have had a cold sore. As well as I can remember it was around December 21, I had one on my lip and one on my tongue. I may have had another cold sore a few weeks earlier but I cannot remember.
2) The cauliflower was more like a curved chain of three close together cream bumps. The nurse did not think it was a wart but she did scrape it for the bacterial culture on the 24th which was negative.
3) do you think the nuva ring could be a contributor?
4)To clarify one point the first sore was very dark pretty much over its entire surface.
5)In answer #2 you said it was possible to not have symptoms with first infection but get them later. I thought that the “igg” test would have detected anti bodies from an infection +/- 5 weeks prior. Do you agree?
6) What does the ig m test for. Is it not reliable?
7) Do you have any other ideas?
Thank you again.