Six months is plenty of time to wait to have a western blot done.
Yes, I like your idea about doing swabs when you have symptoms. To me, unless your are a very wealthy person, that makes a lot more sense. We’ve done a phone consult with you before? I think you said we did.
What I would recommend is that you contact Roger at my office and tell him we talked on the website and give him the screen name you used and tell him I said he should please send you three swabs and three vials. He can look it up to confirm this or ask me about it Thursday when I see him.
How does that sound to you? I am sure you are eager for some clarity on this issue.