Thank you, Terri-
Since I took anti-virals 3-5 days early September, stopped and then tested on 9/27, do you believe it would be a good idea to wait an additonal 6 months and do the Western Blot again? Or can I trust the results I get?
Or perhaps should I take an IGG to see if the levels have risen?
I would hate to get a negative from WB and potentially infect my partner because my antibodies were affected by the anti-virals.
May I ask how long it takes anti-virals to leave the system?