I don’t know who the “online provider” is, but they are clearly not up on herpes research so SHAME ON THEM. At your index value for HSV 2, there is an 85% chance that this is a false positive (which means there is a 15% that it is a real positive).
The best thing to do is to ask this most recent partner to get tested as well. If she is negative, then I would advise a western blot now. It hasn’t been 16 weeks yet, but I think if it has been 12 weeks that would be relatively accurate. If you want to 16 weeks for the ultimate results, you sure can. Or you could test now and again at 16 weeks if money is not a factor.