› Forums › Herpes Questions › Guidance › Reply To: Guidance
January 8, 2015 at 6:45 pm #2760
Thank you for the information. I will go ahead and proceed with the western blot for now once I hold the phone consult and go from there. I have asked my previous partner and passed my information so hopefully will hear that as well. Once I get my results, pending the outcome will test again at 16 weeks.
I can assume safely at this point there is no need for medication? It seemed excessive to me as I am not prone to medication unless I absolutely need to, but again the provider seemed to think it was a good idea. Thank you again!