› Forums › Herpes Questions › Possible transmission from massage? › Reply To: Possible transmission from massage?
1) If she herself had HSV2 and touched her genitals for whatever reason before the massage could there have been a transmission to me when she was massaging my back and legs?
No. Your back and legs are NOT vulnerable to new herpes infection. That’s why herpes is a sexually transmitted infection. Plus there would not be enough volume of virus transmitted in this way even if she touched your genitals.
2) If she was masturbating a previous client before myself and he had hsv2 shedding and it was on her hands still, could there have been a transmission to myself when she was giving me the back and leg massage.
No. See above. And my guess is that she did at least wash her hands between clients.
3) was the massage and masturbating in the shower safe because body wash was used as lubricant?
It is not a risk. Body wash destroys the lipids that might be present and there is a lipid layer that surrounds this virus.
4) when I touched between her buttocks and possibly her vagina with soapy hands is it possible for a transmission if i had small sores on my fingers from biting my nails and skin?
No, again, the body wash protects you there.
5) I have read that anywhere a pair of boxer shorts covers is possible to shed the virus, when our upper thighs were touching under the shower is that a possible transmission risk?
No. Virus is not shed from thighs. The skin is too thick for shedding virus.