› Forums › Herpes Questions › possible acquire herpes from expose to vagina fluid › Reply To: possible acquire herpes from expose to vagina fluid
I have tested again at 12 weeks 4 days, and here is the result
HSV 1 IgG = 0.42
HSV II IgG = 0.6 where < 0.8 Negatif , >= 0.8 – < 1.10 Border line , >= 1.10 Positif
My question is
1. The above test is negative but I am worried about the value of HSV II which is getting greater where my first test at 2 weeks is only 0.35 and my second test value at 6 weeks is 0.2 but my last test is 0.6, do you think this will affect my final test at 16 weeks that will become even greater or positive?
2. What are the chances of the result at 16 weeks, what is your opinion?, or have you ever seen a case that the result will become positif after 16 weeks although negative for 12 weeks.
3. How many percent is the result at 12 weeks?
4. From your experience and my exposure , do you think i should test again at 16 weeks?
5. As you know I have taken antibiotic for 1 month, do you think this will affect the test result?.
FYI ,Now, sometime I still have pain at the base of the penis but the pain at the scrotum was gone, I already stop the antibiotic after taken 1 months, do you think I should continue the medication?