› Forums › Herpes Questions › possible acquire herpes from expose to vagina fluid › Reply To: possible acquire herpes from expose to vagina fluid
1. The above test is negative but I am worried about the value of HSV II which is getting greater where my first test at 2 weeks is only 0.35 and my second test value at 6 weeks is 0.2 but my last test is 0.6, do you think this will affect my final test at 16 weeks that will become even greater or positive?
There is considerable variability between test results so I am not worried about your test result because it is still negative. This must be considered in light of your experience which was not a risk for acquiring herpes.
2. What are the chances of the result at 16 weeks, what is your opinion?, or have you ever seen a case that the result will become positif after 16 weeks although negative for 12 weeks.
I think the chances of a positive at 16 weeks are very small
3. How many percent is the result at 12 weeks?
A guess is that it is probably 90% accurate compared to 16 weeks
4. From your experience and my exposure , do you think i should test again at 16 weeks?
Yes, I don’t think you will relax until you do a 16 weeks test
5. As you know I have taken antibiotic for 1 month, do you think this will affect the test result?.
No, antibiotics will not effect your test results.