I think you misunderstand how this forum works. You can have three total posts for $2o. You have 11. I will answer some of these and if you wish more answered, you can renew your subscription.
1. The false negative rate for HSV 2 is 8%
2. We do not have statistics on the transmission of HSV 1 via oral sex. 70% of those infected with HSV 1 do not know it so it is possible to be asymptomatic for HSV 1.
3. The chances are low that you became infected at the encounter with another woman, given what you described.
4. The IgM is useless. You can test at 6 weeks out and the result will give you 70% certainty of accuracy
5.LOng standing HSV 1 can slightly delay antibody development – I think 12 weeks is plenty of time for greatest accuracy
6. It is possible to have HSV 1 both orally and genitally.
7. It is possible for Bartholin cyst to drain yes. Herpes blisters are normally not filled with pus
12. Antibiotics would not help with a herpes infection no, but lesions eventually do go away on their own. This does not sound like herpetic cervicitis
13. It does sound bacterial, yes
15. That is possible and condoms would greatly reduce transmission
16. I would see no need to disclose that have HSV 1 genital infection when you don’t know if you do.
This is your final post on this subscription. If you have more questions, feel free to renew.