Paid for another set of 3 questions.
1. I remember once or twice the girl saying that my breasts feel delicate so go easy on them. Not sure why they mentioned, could
It be that they might have had infection or may be that women feel delicate during the periods I Don’t know. Will a healed breast nipple area shed the virus. It doesn’t right? Unlike on mouth?
2. Since my WB for H1 is negative can I be confident about it?
3. Last May or so I got a red bump on my nose just one bump it pained when touched and did not blister and after 3-4 months I took the WB. So this was done way after the bump showed up. I am getting small red pimples/bumps once in a while on my mustache area that look red and pain slightly but don’t see them breaking or oozing or anything. Do u see any concern here?
4. So Can I be confident that i did not acquire anything from the breast exposures from past or present I had because that is the only exposures I had all the time with women as I am scared of kissing?
5. The tingling can be due to anxiety as well? Can anxiety cause this on my mouth nose etc?
6. As this redness showed up on lip with slight pain I always tend to look back at the pics and assure this does not look like a out break. It’s just slightly red and pained when touched and the red skin changed to slightly dark color skin. The skin peeled off but again no blistering or bump formed the area around hair follicle also seemed to peel off. Hope u don’t see this concerning.
7. If the breast exposures don’t cause any concern in your view then I can be confident about my herpes status. Pls advise if u have seen any transmission like this earlier?
Thanks for your support. I am sure you are a busy woman and helping us this way is invaluable. Thank you a ton. You surely are an angel 😇 to us.