1) Do hemorrhoids really cause these types of sensations? I’ve seen a few comments that say yes, but I can’t really lock-down much info.
Yes, I think they can cause these sensations, I really do
2) Would rectal herpes cause these twingy type sensations, or would the feeling go on a bit longer?
I seriously doubt that you have anal herpes. You used a condom, it was a one time experience, the likelihood that became infected with herpes is statistically so tiny1
3) probably most important to me, if I did have herpes sores inside my rectum, wouldn’t it hurt quite a bit to pass stool or wipe afterwards? I never had any discomfort with those activities, nor did I feel anything during my self administered rectal exams.
If you had rectal herpes, you might feel these things, I can’t be certain. But the evidence of the testing being all negative, there being no obvious sores, these all speak against you having anal herpes.
4) is that true that a medical professional could diagnose hemorrhoids over herpes just like that?
Yes, of course it is true. Hemorrhoids and herpes look nothing alike at all.
5) if I had herpes OB 4 weeks ago, would they clear and come back this quickly?
Well, that is possible if you did have herpes yes, but I still don’t think you do.
6) if it was herpes, wouldn’t the sensation change a bit of clear over the course of 12 days?
Yes, herpes symptoms would likely fade over 12 weeks, but once again, I got back to the experience you had – protected, once, very low risk.
6 )can I trust my 16 week herpeselect igg and move on with my life with confidence that I don’t have herpes 2?
Sorry for the long post. Thank you.
Yes, you can trust your HSV 2 test results and move on. You don’t mention much about HSV 1 risks. Have you ever had a cold sore in your lifetime? Were you the receiver of oral sex at this encounter?
I think when people have had a sexual encounter that they believe they should not have had, for whatever reason, they really do start noticing every body sensation that they have, when previously, they likely would not have noticed these sensations.
Tell me more about your HSV 1 risk concerns.