Thank you again for your response. The painful area seems to be just inside my anus, so I have some level of confidence that they could be seen. I will try to pursue a proctologist.
I re-upped for more questions to write the above question, so perhaps a few more?
1) Do you feel that if I have a negative western blot that it would be dfinitive against herpes? How accurate is it at 5.5 months for people who already have hsv1?
2) I haven’t seen any bleeding occur. But I have noticed what could be dried up blood flakes when I wipe, is that possible?
3) I know anything is possible, but is it usual to have herpes inside the anus with no visible sores on the outside?
4) in your experience, when people have herpes inside anus, what is the level of pain like? I’ve seen on boards people say that the pain is awful. Those might just be the strong cases, and not take into account the weaker cases. I wouldn’t say my pain has been terrible.
5) does it make sense that my symptoms would continue to 3 weeks and not start getting better, but possibly worse?
6) I’ve had muscle soreness in my lower-mid back, both sides. And towards the end of the day I’ve been getting a bit run down, possible getting a slight fever. Is that possible prodrome? Or would I be past that point?
That’s all from me. Thank you for your kind advice.