Thank you for your response. Yes, I do want to know about HSV 2 as well. Would you recommend the WB or is something like the Immunblot HerpesSelect test a reputable test? Is it better than the HSV 1 and 2-Specific Ab, IgG? I believe that is what they offer at HealthCheckUSA. Which test would you recommend?
I also have a few more questions about transmission.
– You mentioned that its very common for laser to cause outbreaks, so its not possible that I could have been effected from either the laser wand or the therapist hands?
– Is it true that the virus only lives outside the body for less than a minute?
– If one is shedding (w/o visible sore) and kisses another person’s arm, shoulder, hands, neck etc could they pass the virus to them that way?
– What about kissing the cheeks?
– Are there multiple strands of the HSV 1 and 2 viruses?
– If two people are both diagnosed with HSV 1 (or 2) could they in essence pass it back and forth to each other?
– For example is one is having an OB could they cause the other to as well?
– How common is autoinacultation? I find myself concerned about infecting other parts of my body by accident.
– I’ve noticed white bumps on my lips where I’ve had an outbreak in the past, is the related or familiar? They’ve been there well over 7 months.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I appreciate your time and expertise.