– You mentioned that its very common for laser to cause outbreaks, so its not possible that I could have been effected from either the laser wand or the therapist hands?
No, I don’t believe you were infected from the laser or the therapist
– Is it true that the virus only lives outside the body for less than a minute?
No, it can live longer than that but is rarely infectious after a few minutes.
– If one is shedding (w/o visible sore) and kisses another person’s arm, shoulder, hands, neck etc could they pass the virus to them that way?
No the skin on the places you name is too thick for transmission to occur, assuming intact skin in those locations.
– What about kissing the cheeks?
Same as above
– Are there multiple strands of the HSV 1 and 2 viruses?
Yes but it appears that once a person has one strain they rarely get another.
– If two people are both diagnosed with HSV 1 (or 2) could they in essence pass it back and forth to each other?
No, each persons’ immune system handles the virus in their own way.
– For example is one is having an OB could they cause the other to as well?
– How common is autoinacultation? I find myself concerned about infecting other parts of my body by accident.
It only happens during first infection, before an immune response has been mounted.
– I’ve noticed white bumps on my lips where I’ve had an outbreak in the past, is the related or familiar? They’ve been there well over 7 months.
Herpes would not be there for seven months. I think the bumps are likely normal