› Forums › Herpes Questions › Please Help…Very scared for my newborn baby › Reply To: Please Help…Very scared for my newborn baby
Hi Terri, I have a few short questions about possible transmission of HSV. I don’t know if I have to buy additional questions for this, if needed I will.
1. I have oral HSV, I had a cut on my finger and got some of blood from this cut on my baby’s face and lip when whiping her face. Is this a risk?
2. Could I contract HSV2 from touching a used towel from an infected person? If I touched the towel with my very dry and cracked hands (open cracks) could i get whitlow
3. If someone with genital HSV2 touched his genitals or mastrubated and then touched a doorknob/lightswitch or other object after, and few minutes later I touch the doorknob or light switch with my hands full of oozing cracks, could i get withlow this way?
4. Could I get withlow from touching an infected person’s underwear with my cracked hands?
5. Could I get withlow from touching a bed sheet or paper towel used by an HSV2 infected person to whipe of genital fluids after mastrubating?
6. When no coldsore is present, can my kids get infected when accidentally touching my mouth or rubbing their face against my cheek?
7. Can I infect my kids with saliva droplets when talking while holding them (no coldsore present)?
8 could I get HSV2 from a toilet seat in a public bathroom or using a towel from a public bathroom?
Thanks a lot….