Am I correct to assume that:
1. Making out in underwear presented zero transmission risk?
2. Fingering presented zero transmission risk?
3. Receiving oral sex from her once presented a small risk of getting GHSV1, but almost zero risk of getting GHSV2?
4. Giving her oral sex once presented a very small (as in exceedingly low) risk of getting OHSV2?
5. Showering together presented zero transmission risk?
That is all correct.
What I’m not clear on is:
6. How much transmission risk does the 1-2 minutes of genital-to-genital grinding *through* underwear present? (I am most concerned about this activity, as it took place before her disclosure.)
7. How much risk does the direct vagina-on-thigh grinding present? (I assume zero because thigh skin is too thick?)
8. My assumption is that my HSV2 risk across these encounters is exceedingly low and not worth worrying about given my lack of symptoms and a negative test six weeks out. Would you agree?
I would totally agree.