Sorry, I think I’ve confused you here. I’ve tested so far only positive for hsv 1, those scores above are the two different Igg scores so far. I’ve tested negative so far for hsv 2.
I did another test on the 28th, waiting to get that back. My curiosity was whether you think I should have gotten this new test done, 8 weeks after potential exposure. If it comes back negative for hsv 2 which im hoping for, I assume it’s fair to say in my case, I didn’t contract it?