I send a message to your general questions regarding my blocked account. Hence I had another and still had to follow ups that would like to use. I hope this is okey. Regarding the symptoms I have some questions:
At day 6 of unprotected sex I developed a rash in the shaftin the penis after a gp on day 5 saw me and said their was nothing to worry and gave me a prevente shot for gono/chlam
Day 7 GP at er said it was irritated but not herpes
Day 9 GP at std clinic said was not herpes
Day 12 urologist took a culture and said it did not look like like herpes
Day 30 showed my urologist the pictures and he said it did not look like herpes and my penis does not have any scarring
Questions: took a 4 week specific igg and a mixed 1,2 igg at six weeks and both have been negative. Values of the mixed where <.5 and cutoff is at .9
1 Do you think it could be herpes ?
2. Could an atypical herpes break presente itself as a rash and then just leaves new skin like two pink spots( they could have been there all my life to) no fever or swollen lymph nodes
3. Would you have expected a positive result by 6 weeks?
4. I scheduled a test for 7 and 10 weeks one in the USA and my final one in Germany both igg? You think this are necessary?
5. Could a balanitis present a just reddening?
6. Even if it’s a mild outbreak herpes could still be recognized?
7. What should you I do ?
Thanks in advance