Thank you. A quick follow up-
1) what is the likelihood that with a 4 hsv-2 igg with a negative supplement confirms negative on blot? You said 80% people with 2?
2) does the supplement have a different window period for detection. Could this be an early infection?
3) could a 4 be the results of prior HSV-1 or run down immunity or some other influence?
4) any idea why labcorps cut off at 5 when the rest of the world uses 3.5?
5) is shooting pain in tip with outbreak a symptom? Can intermittent sharp stabbing pain be a indication?