1 Do you think it could be herpes ?
I doubt that this is herpes
2. Could an atypical herpes break presente itself as a rash and then just leaves new skin like two pink spots( they could have been there all my life to) no fever or swollen lymph nodes
That is possible but still unlikely to be herpes
3. Would you have expected a positive result by 6 weeks?
By six weeks, 705 of those who are going to be positive by IgG will be positive.
4. I scheduled a test for 7 and 10 weeks one in the USA and my final one in Germany both igg? You think this are necessary?
5. Could a balanitis present a just reddening?
6. Even if it’s a mild outbreak herpes could still be recognized
I could be but might not be.
7. What should you I do ?
I think you could do another test at 10-12 weeks and if negative, decide to let it go.