If I was. a true negative, I would have shown stronger symptoms?
Many people who are truly negative for HSV 1 and 2 and acquire a new infection have more dramatic symptoms, yes
2. The fact that the numbers have not changed is a good sign?
3. Blisters in the penis for example under the head in the shaft would have blistered like in the pictures?
Blisters anywhere on the shaft is the most common presentation
4. If HSV 1 antibodies are present do the rules of 6 weeks 70% count of people that would show HSV 2 symptoms?
70% of those infected with HSV 2 with or without symptoms will be positive on the IgG test at 6 weeks out from the encoutner
5. Could the prevent antibiotics for Chlam and Gono cause balanitis?
well, sometimes antibiotics can cause a fungal infection which is the most common cause of balanitis so yes
6. Red dots on the head and red foreskin that goes away in 3 days resemble balanitis?
7. I am really healthy and exercise, and take vitamins so usually a healthy immune system builds antibodies faster?
we don’t know that
8. I tested negative for 7 weeks for the following HIV, Syphilis, HEp b&C, Chlam, and Gono are those conclusive?