› Forums › Herpes Questions › HSV Transmission ?s › Reply To: HSV Transmission ?s
1. Can you get HSV if you hug someone who was sweating up a storm (after a concert)?
2. If I meet a man who has oral herpes, should he never give me oral sex? Would it be smart if we refrained from it all together?
There is some risk of acquiring HSV 1 genitally from someone who has oral infection, even if there are no symptoms present at the time.
3. Is it true antibacterial soap kills HSV?
Soap kills HSV because it destroys the lipid layer that surrounds the virus.
4. Can you get HSV from working out at the gym where other people sweat on the equipment?
5. Can you get HSV from someone farting on you while they are but naked?
6. Can you get HSV from sharing towels? How likely?
it’s possible but extremely unlikely
7. Can you get HSV from getting your nails done at the nail salon
Your question about the child is also a no.