First of all, I would like to see the index values associated with your positive result, please, to see if you need a confirmatory test. there are false positives on this test.
1. How exactly is herpes spread? Can it really be done indirectly through inanimate objects or hands?
HSV is transmitted via kissing, oral sex, intercourse, and very very unlikely through inanimate objects and hands
2. Can herpes be spread from touching lips? Ex: If i touch my mouth and there’s saliva on my fingers. Then touch things like the dishes or door knobs etc , then someone from my family touches those things and puts their hand in/on their mouth, what is the risk?
The things you list are not a risk
3. If i touch my phone after touching my mouth or using the bathroom and there’s possibly fluid/Saliva on it, and someone touches my phone after, what’s the possibility of them catching the virus? I haven’t been allowing anyone to touch my phone because of this fear
4. If i kiss my pets (no sore present), and a family member kisses them in the same spot or pets them after, is there any risk of transmission?
5. I’ve read on sites that you can spread herpes by touching one part of the body then another. Since I’ve never had an outbreak I’m not sure which part of my body is shedding the virus. What do i have to do to avoid it spreading around?
If you have HSV 2, then it is genital. Most but not all of HSV 1 is oral. If your infection is well established (again, I want to see those numbers), the autoinoculation is not a risk.
6. Do i have to disinfect the toilet seat every time i use it if there’s fluid on it Or is wiping down with a papertowel enough
Heavens no! I think you may be overestimating the risk of transmission