Being a bit of a nerd, I’ve continued to test my IGG results to see how they fluctuate based on different dynamics.
Continuing from the above:
– I tested IGG on 1 April, result 1.34
– I started taking daily 500mg Valtrex after that test on 1 April.
– 8 May, had amniotic stem cell injections in my shoulders for injuries
– 24 June, after being on valtrex daily and not reintroducing vitamins yet, IGG result of .86
– 30 July, After 30 days off of valtrex, IGG result of <.9 (different lab didn’t give exact number)
– 31 July, started taking valtrex daily again
– 5 Aug, IGG result of .65
1) With 3 recent IGG results below .9 (and 2 previous positive WB tests), what does this indicate to you?
2) If I am consistently below .9 (likely due to valtrex use), does that mean I won’t be shedding or spreading the virus?
3) Does Valtrex affect the WB test? I am interested to see what the result would be after another 90 days on valtrex.
4) Is this pretty normal for IGG results to dip to the negative range while on valtrex?
5) Is it possible that with valtrex fighting the virus, that my immune system was able to defeat it entirely? Especially with Stem cells floating around in my body?
6) With tests below .9, does this mean I technically am not infected any more?
7) What am I missing? What else does all this indicate to you?