1) With 3 recent IGG results below .9 (and 2 previous positive WB tests), what does this indicate to you?
that you are not infected
2) If I am consistently below .9 (likely due to valtrex use), does that mean I won’t be shedding or spreading the virus?
the index value shows nothing about shedding.
3) Does Valtrex affect the WB test? I am interested to see what the result would be after another 90 days on valtrex.
Valtrex would only impact the western blot if you took it daily immediately after a new infection.
4) Is this pretty normal for IGG results to dip to the negative range while on valtrex?
It is normal for them to drop in the uninfected person.
5) Is it possible that with valtrex fighting the virus, that my immune system was able to defeat it entirely? Especially with Stem cells floating around in my body?
6) With tests below .9, does this mean I technically am not infected any more?
You need to rely upon the western blot, not an IgG test
7) What am I missing? What else does all this indicate to you?
What you are missing is that you should pay attention only to the negative western blots, not to IgG tests. Am I missing something here?