1) does ghsv1 usually have primary outbreak right after exposure?
Yes, within 2-10 days. But not everyone has an outbreak right after they are infected
2) is it common for to have primary ghsv1 outbreak 2 months after exposure? Or does it typically happen within a few days? I ask because my boyfriend thinks I got it from the man I slept with when we were broken up.
Something that happens months later is not a primary outbreak, it is a recurrence.
3) will lysine delay a primary outbreak? I was already taking lysine for other reasons when I slept with that man, about 1 month after that incident, I stopped taking it, then another month went by and I had my first out break. Is it possible I was exposed by the man I was with when my bf and I were broken up, and taking lysine delayed my primary out break?
4) given the information i posted, if you had to guess the source of my ghsv1 infection (I know not 100% correct) would you guess the man I slept with 2 months ago, or my boyfriend?
Boyfriend. And that is a guess.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Terri Warren.