› Forums › Herpes Questions › Endless resistant outbreaks HSV-1 (immunocompetent) › Reply To: Endless resistant outbreaks HSV-1 (immunocompetent)
I’m hoping to try swabs soon, but last time I tried they wouldn’t do it because the sores weren’t ulcerated, and I think I’ll run into that issue again. Most of my sores in mouth go from looking like a red rimmed pimple or group, to healed, and my lip and genital ones go from rashy blisters to scab without clearly leaking fluid, only mildly raised instead of large vesicles.
My reason to believe they are herpes is that:
1. they reoccur in roughly the same spots
2. I get prodromal symptoms very consistently, tingling/burning/pins and needles in a small area. Whenever I look at where i had the feeling there is nothing there, but then the next day there’s a sore.
3. I had never had sores inside my mouth prior to getting herpes.
4. I had never gotten a sore on my lip of any kind prior to getting herpes, since you can’t really get a pimple on your lip, but now I get them on my lips and experience prodromal sensations in the spot they are going to appear.
5. I had never once in my life gotten a single blemish on my penis, and now I constantly SUDDENLY am having a red rash on my penis consisting of mostly red skin but also some more raised blistery looking areas. Also some of the same on the head of my penis where there’s no chance it could be folliculitis or some other misidentified thing. It keeps healing up and scabbing slightly after, but then reappearing on a different part of my penis just a couple days later. This is accompanied by nerve pain and itching which I have never had in my penis thighs or butt prior to June, but now I have on a daily basis since then. When I contracted it I had horrible unexplainable shooting nerve pain in my penis on and off for a week, and then after that the sores started. I got a full STI panel after that, and it all came back negative.
I know this is highly unusual, that’s why I came to you, because you’re an expert and conventional knowledge about this illness has failed me. Please try to believe me and help me figure this out