1. Will reoccurrence happen in same area? How to distinguish between innocent itch or twinge and OB?
They could but they could also show up anywhere in the boxer shorts area
2. Do diet and supplements help prevent OB and shedding with GHSV1
3. feel like I’m a walking biohazard for next two years until shedding goes down . Should I be on antivirals for the next two years?
You could be, but are you no longer with the person who gave you genital HSV 1? If you are, there is no concern here.
4. Reading that waxing and friction from sexual activity can trigger outbreak. I’ve read too that GHSV1 doesn’t recur often genitally so does above apply to GEnital GHSV-1? Should I stop waxing and use alt method of grooming? Would shaving cause outbreaks or depilatory irritate ? By friction during sex does that mean not having enough lubrication or regular sexual activity friction or rougher sex friction?
Waxing can be a trigger for some people, but HSV 1 is so quiet, I’m not clear that it is a factor. I suggest you try it and see what happens. Adequate lubrication does help reduce the friction of sex, yes.
5. How soon before sexual activity does one need to start taking antiviral for them to be effective at limiting spread and can you start and stop antivirals or does that make them less effective?
5 days. And yes,you can stop and start antivirals safely
Questions below pertain to male partner W Oral HSV1
1. Are we able to pass this virus to each other in the other location where we are not prone to outbreaks via oral sex?
That is very unlikely indeed.
2. Does having HSV1 orally offer any protection to him from acquiring HSV1 genitally from me and do you have any risk level or percentage guesstimate:transmission rates if A) we have unprotected sex? B)antiviral w
unprotected sex? C)condom only, no antiviral D)condom and antiviral
Once someone has HSV 1 in one location on their body, it is highly unlikely that they would then get the virus in a new location, regardless of condoms or antivirals..
3. What about passing this via hands if he or I touch my genitals and then I touch his, can I infect him genitally or could he infect me orally?
You should not be worried about hands.
4. Do all same as above apply to anal sex?
Can you also advise on above if partner has no history of HSV1 infection anywhere?
So a different partner? Then testing might be useful as 70% of those infected with HSV 1 don’t know it.
Then antivirals and condoms would be useful to reduce transmission.