He does not want to go on Can you tell me if suppression since he only gets them once or twice a year. I do also get cold sores and I am on suppression.
I would say that most people who get outbreaks only one or twice a year do NOT go on suppression.
I worry a lot about infecting my children while asymptomatic. Can you tell me if these scenarios pose a risk of transmission when me and my husband might be asymptonatic shedding?
1. My kids touching the bathroom sink where me andy husband Brush our teeth
2. My kids toothbrushes touching our toothbrushes in the toothbrusholder
3. My kids eating from the same plate, sharing a cup or cutlery
probably no risk
4. Touching my kids after i have touched my mouth with no sore present
5. Giving my kids a kiss on the cheek when wearing lipbalm
6. Do I need to wash my hand everytime I have touched my month before touching my kids?
7. I am afraid of letting them touch the kitchen sink because there were dirty dishes in there which have saliva on them
that’s over the top and totally not necessary. Totally over the top worry
8. Do i need to wash my hand after brushing my teeth? Or after applying lipbalm?
you do not
I feel like i always have to watch out what they are touching and i am constanly Washing my hands…
You are developing OCD about this. I hope you will listen to what I’m telling you and try to live without all these interventions that you are doing. If you cannot, I would strongly suggest that you do some cognitive behavior therapy to deal with this. REally. It’s better for your family.
I am so afraid of infecting them while shedding…