This is my final question so I will ask it for general info when that’s ok.
So it’s been day 29 and I think what I got was an ingrown probably about two inches above the base of the penis and it’s only one so I doubt it’s a herpes outbreak. Anyways I wanted to ask.
1. What are the main differences between angular chelitis and oral hsv 1?
2. My regular partner has never been tested for stds but we are more than 4 years together and I am
Ok with it, could an std lie dormant ?
3. If I was to start a new relationship, condoms for vaginal sex and if no symptoms oral without is fine ?
4. I’ve seen stories of people passing herpes but in your profesional opinion, how contagious is really herpes ?
5. Finally, do you agree that circumcising reduces the risk of hsv?
Thank you for this great forum and all your help!