1. What are the main differences between angular chelitis and oral hsv 1
Angular chelitis is not cause by herpes. it appears only in the corner of the mouth and normally is not as severe as a cold sore outbreak.
2. My regular partner has never been tested for stds but we are more than 4 years together and I am
Ok with it, could an std lie dormant ?
3. If I was to start a new relationship, condoms for vaginal sex and if no symptoms oral without is fine ?
4. I’ve seen stories of people passing herpes but in your profesional opinion, how contagious is really herpes ?
It is certainly contagious, but HSV 1 genitally far less than HSV 2.
5. Finally, do you agree that circumcising reduces the risk of hsv?
I do believe that is true, certainly for HIV, but I would have to do a literature review to confirm that, at some point.