Hello, I renewed. My partner has been tested via igg and was negative. Leading me to believe I was probably positive before him so I reached out to past partners just to hear they’ve had no symptoms so they’ve been tested as well after hearing my diagnosis which came back negative. My swabs aren’t detecting hsv even on fresh lesions so I’m at a loss.
1. Could it be possible that I’m just not positive even with my test? I preferred doing swabs since I’ve noticed you said they’re least likely to be false positive which I’ve done 4 times and not detect hsv.
Even with your test, you mean the deeply flawed igM test that I told you to ignore, that one?
2. I’ve gotten these nonpainful cuts semi-monthly when using always pads so I only used tampons with no issues, is it possible I’m just having allergic reactions?
I honestly don’t know but it is possible
3. I had one ulcer on my labia majora when I shaved and scratched and it remained unchanged for over 10 days then I got a few sores on my labia minora that went away in 2 days. Is it possible to have a recurrence be longer than primary? If infected my primary would’ve been a single lesion lasting 3 days.
Were all of these swab tested and were negative.
4. If everyone I had sex with is negative and I’m positive would that just make me a carrier?
How is that possible> If everyone you’ve had sex with is negative, how would you become infected?
5. I’m not in pain with anything, the sores come and go with no medication. I just have had a constant thick discharge for a year, Does herpes cause a resistant yeast infection along with bv?
6. I know it’s not possible to have genital hsv1 because I never once received oral, so I’m not sure what else it could be unless I’m truly positive.
I feel like this is quite a circular discussion. I’ve repeatedly said not to believe the IgM test result but I think we are still talking about that. Unless I’ve missed something, you have nothing else that says you are infected.