Thank you for your response. As you can imagine, I’m just as confused. I’ve gotten several waxing and laser treatments in the last few years so I’m confused why it would manifest during this session.
1. Do you think I wouldn’t have enough antibodies produced to show in IGG if it was deeply dormant and this was my first time showing a physical symptom?
2. Do you think taking another IGG in a few weeks could show a more accurate result since I finally had an immune response to physical symptoms (never had physical symptoms before). Or, is the western blot the path that makes the most sense?
3. My OBGYN said brown tissue (marks on my skin) wouldn’t be from herpes and thinks it could be a burn / follicle irritation. Could that be it?
4. If it is HSV1, and it’s been dormant. Could there be a possibility I just never transmitted it to my bf?
5. If it is HSV1 and it was dormant and triggered by laser, do you think it will go back to being dormant as long as I stay away from laser? Or once you have a primary outbreak does it initiate recurrent outbreaks?
6. Is it possible for the virus to remain in the latent stage for years before ever activating?
7. What are the steps to getting the western blot and how long is the overall process until you get results? I would like to start the process asap. I made a video appointment with you for next week – but if there is anything I can do before then, please do let me know. I’m located in CA.