Thanks so much Terri!
I ordered the WB kit just in case I decide to take it.
Just a few more questions due to my anxiety.
1. My burning nerve pain has gotten significantly worse in the last day. It almost feels like someone is holding a match over my legs and thighs and hips. This is day 26 or 27 of this. Have you heard of any symptom being this painful and lasting this long with HSV2?
2. I took valtrex last week for 5 days due to a cold sore (thanks stress) and my symptoms below did not improve at all. Is this another sign that this is not HSV2?
3. If I do take the blot, would those 5 days of valtrex affect my results at all?
4. My biggest fear with not letting this go is that this is somehow an outbreak or prodome symptoms and being intimate with my boyfriend. Would an outbreak ever present like this?
5. My IGG tests were as follows:
HSV1 38.3 HSV2 2.13(unsure of lab)- 3 weeks later my HSV2 was 1.67(labcorp, neg supplemental) A week later HSV2 was 1.53 (labcorp, pos supplemental) and 3 days later HSV2 1.31 (quest labs, no inhibition ran) if this was a new infection my IGG should have increased right?
6. at this point I’ve had my most recent doctor and yourself say there’s no need for more testing as I have no outbreaks and negative partners. If my other symptoms persist should I just do the blot?