Hello, Thank you for your response.
My anxieties have definitely been put at ease because of you.
I do have a few more questions and then I think I’ll be good.
– So I saw that you said you no longer think that G2G transmission is no longer rare outside of an outbreak. Is this because you have started to see cases of this happening, or is it something else like people having outbreaks and not noticing?
– I have not had to disclose and I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole process. I am concerned because my doctor said that I did not have to disclose, however, I am still on the fence about it. Could you give me your input on this and what I could say to someone when disclosing so that I talk about transmission and the risk because it is GHSV1?
– What you said about the sores makes sense. My thought process is that if I take the larger dosage when I see the bump and it doesn’t change within at least 3 days and stays the same that it is most likely not a herpes sore. Would I be wrong for assuming this?
-Have you ever heard of female patients in general getting small cysts after their herpes diagnosis?
I have had these small cysts before but I have had a few, like 2 in the past few months.
-I was on birth control right up until I realized the sores weren’t getting any better from my first outbreak. I was on it to regulate my period but I was scared to take it when I learned that it may cause me outbreaks. Have you heard of this ever? My birth control is lo loestrine FE and it is a low-dose pill. In m head, it wouldn’t bother me because the hormones are not that high dosage so I thought it wouldn’t effect me. If you know anything please let me know.
Prodrome Itch and Pain:
– What you said about a itch makes sense. In my head that basically means if I have been having itching and pains down there all day I should refrain from sex?
– Is this the same for pain, no prolonged pain? am I correct?
Again Thx so much