› Forums › Herpes Questions › Igg test results › Reply To: Igg test results
March 5, 2023 at 7:57 am #80688
I realized I wasn’t very distinct with my questions.
1. What do you make of my test results?
2. Should I do one more IGG or go straight to the western blot?
3. Does my low IGG levels indicate a new infection? If so, could my IGG get to these levels within the timing of the test?
4. What should I expect my IGG levels to do over time?
5. If I never have an OB, how do I know if it’s GHSV1 or OHSV1?
6. Should I be concerned about being close (kissing) loved ones and such?