› Forums › Herpes Questions › Igg test results › Reply To: Igg test results
1. What do you make of my test results?
these could be false positive results or true positives – no way to know. Have you ever had a cold sore on your lip or in your nose? If yes, then that’s why it is positive
2. Should I do one more IGG or go straight to the western blot?
No more IgG testing needed – do the blot if you want to know.
3. Does my low IGG levels indicate a new infection? If so, could my IGG get to these levels within the timing of the test?
We cannot know as your IgG is staying pretty much the same with multiple draws
4. What should I expect my IGG levels to do over time?
Difficult to predict. Most people with long standing HSV 1 infections go higher
5. If I never have an OB, how do I know if it’s GHSV1 or OHSV1?
You cannot know
6. Should I be concerned about being close (kissing) loved ones and such?
Mouth kissing is the only risk of kissing.