› Forums › Herpes Questions › Western blot now, or hold off? › Reply To: Western blot now, or hold off?
April 8, 2023 at 6:01 pm #81134
Hi Terri! I apologize, I don’t totally understand-I want to repeat the IgG because they couldn’t do a confirmation test either time I did it, just the initial test, and both results were such weak positives. Given the Western Blot is complicated and expensive, I just was wondering if you thought I should wait until I can do the confirmation test, or if they are so unhelpful that I should skip right to the blot.
I don’t think we’ve spoken before!