› Forums › Herpes Questions › Unsure what to do › Reply To: Unsure what to do
So now that you see it was negative by the 2nd test and not the inhibition test, do you still agree with your assessment that I still likley don’t have it?
Is the 2nd test on a different platform they did and came back negative concidered reliable that I can feel peace of mind without getting the western blot?
For the past week I saw I had a small rash (no blisters) by my upper inner thigh and skin fold (and my testicles was itchy). I went to an urgent care and they said it looks like joch itch but after a little over a week on putting on econazole nitrate (anti fungal) cream it still didn’t go away (it maybe faded a bit but it’s hard to tell cause it’s not that much) so I’m keep on being nervous that maybe it’s not joch itch but rather hsv2, so what do you think? Could it take some time for the cream to work (especially if I got joch itch before so maybe it’s taking longer after getting it again)?
Is it normal for it to take some time?
I saw you don’t have appointments for western blot for like a week and a half so I really don’t want to wait that long for peace of mind so that’s why I’m trying to get it over here
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Joebird36.