Thank you for your help so far. It is very much appreciated. A few more questions from me.
1. If I had a herpes OB in my urethra would it hurt? Even if it was a tiny blister?
2. What causes herpes discharge? What does the discharge look like?
3. I tested negative for HSV2 at 12 weeks using an IGG blood test. Despite my rashes and pain in my penis/urethra. What would you advise in terms of conclusivity and moving forward?
4. What are the odds (% or 1 in however many) of having OHSV1 for 25 years and then getting GHSV1?
5. With regard to the timeline for the onset of symptoms, is it 10 days for sores to appear or 10 days before any symptoms (fatigue, tingling etc…)?