1. If I had a herpes OB in my urethra would it hurt? Even if it was a tiny blister?
It certainly would hurt, yes
2. What causes herpes discharge? What does the discharge look like?
The discharge is caused by cells in the urethra breaking open and dumping their contents into the urethra and then outside the body. It is normally clear.
3. I tested negative for HSV2 at 12 weeks using an IGG blood test. Despite my rashes and pain in my penis/urethra. What would you advise in terms of conclusivity and moving forward?
I suggest you move on. the risk from receiving oral sex is HSV 1, very very rarely HSV 2.
4. What are the odds (% or 1 in however many) of having OHSV1 for 25 years and then getting GHSV1?
We don’t have that percentage but I have only seen it once in my entire career
5. With regard to the timeline for the onset of symptoms, is it 10 days for sores to appear or 10 days before any symptoms (fatigue, tingling etc…)?
10 days before sores appear.