1. What are your thoughts on the above symptoms?
I’m not sure what to make of these symptoms, so sorry
2. What are your thoughts on what the Derm said?
The Igg test does miss 8% of HSV 1 and 30% of HSV 1 infections.
3. If I had a herpes OB in my urethra would it hurt when I pee? Even if it was a tiny blister at the very tip? (I know I asked this already but forgot to add the “when I pee” bit).
Herpes in the urethra hurts when people urinate, yes
4. Does the fact that I have HSV1 make the HSV2 blood test less accurate?
No, but low positives on the IgG are often there due to high HSV 1 results, not the other way around
5. When would the suppressive dose likely relieve these symptoms? I am struggling to function day to day.
It usually works well with 3-5 days
6. What countries are the Western Blot available? I really want to take it but I am not in the US.
We can usually get the blot to the US from any country
7. Any advice for managing these symptoms or getting relief from this pain?
I’m so sorry you are having this pain but I don’t know what it is or why you are having it.