Thank you for the answer, Terri.
I am just achey all over my body especially hands, feet and legs. Today it actually hurts to walk. I also get random bursts of bubbling in my buttocks area like spasm. I also never had any burning in the groin area.
My main concerns are as follows:
1. Burning in thighs. This is constant like I mentioned. Last night I put jeans on and it was very uncomfortable. Could this be post-herpetic neuralgia? I have never had this problem before and I don’t know why it’s showed up over the last 6 weeks.
2. These aches and joint pain. Have you heard of this being a symptom of herpes? Or a reactive arthritis or something triggered by herpes?
3. The last 3/4 days of numbness in my face. I read your thoughts on Bell’s palsy and it seems it’s at odds with other medical research. Would Ghsv2 cause facial numbness? Have you seen this before?
4. If those two bumps were herpes, is it possible that I haven’t had any other visible sores since and that the other symptoms is the virus going to town on my nervous system? I read in your answers that not everyone gets lesions after their initial OB.
5. Yesterday I masturbated a few times and then showered. This morning I noticed some dried up discharge on my boxers snd some under the penis head when I rolled back the foreskin. All of my urine tests have been negative (even did a stool test last week that was negative. Could this be discharge from herpes in the urethra?
6. Have you been able to coordinate westernblot from Canada? I don’t know where I would start.